PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
All services provided on our website belong to our company, i.e. GARANTI GIYIM KOMPOZIT TEKNOLOJILERI SAN VE TİC. A.S., located at MEDRESE MAH. SEHIT MEHMET ARMAGAN ALPER SOKAK MEVLANA ESER APT. SIT. NO:5/31 MERKEZ/YOZGAT and the website is operated by our company.
Our company may collect personal data for various purposes. How these personal data are collected and protected is explained below.
By filling in membership and other forms and questionnaires on our website, certain personal data of the members (such as name, surname, company information, telephone, address or e-mail addresses) are collected by our company due to the nature of our business.
Our company may send at times information on campaigns, new products, and promotional offers to its customers and members. Our members can choose whether or not to receive such information when filling in their membership form or can later change this option from the account information section after they login to their accounts or send a notice via the link provided in the informative correspondence.
Personal data transmitted by our members to our company on the electronic medium during the confirmation process carried out via our website or e-mail will not be disclosed to third parties other than for the purposes and scope defined in the “Membership Agreement” that we conclude with our Members.
In order to identify system-related problems and to resolve any problem or dispute that may arise in connection with the services rapidly, our company records and uses the IP addresses of its members. IP addresses may also be used to identify users in general and gather comprehensive demographic information.
Our company may use the requested information for the purpose of direct marketing by itself or its collaborators, outside the purposes and scope determined under the Membership Agreement. Personal data may be also used to contact the user, if and when necessary. Information requested by our company or provided by the user or the information regarding the transactions made on our Store may be used by our Company and persons with whom our company cooperates for purposes and scope other than those determined by the “Membership Agreement” and for various statistical evaluations, creation of any database and market surveys, without disclosing the identity of our members.
Our Company undertakes to keep such confidential information strictly private and confidential, to regard this as a confidentiality obligation, to take all necessary measures and to show due care to ensure and maintain the confidentiality of such information and to avoid its partial or full disclosure to the public or its unauthorized use or disclosure by/to third parties.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Our company prioritizes the security of the credit cardholders who shop from our website. Under no circumstances will your credit card information be stored in our system.
There are two things you need to pay attention to in order to understand that you are on a secure site when you are in the process. One of them is a key or lock icon that is located on the bottom line of your browser. This indicates that you are on a secure web page and all of your information is encrypted. This information is only used in accordance with the process of sales and the instructions you provide. Information about the credit card used during the shopping will be encrypted with 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol independently from our shopping sites and delivered to the bank for inquiry. If the card availability is approved, shopping continues. Since any information on your credit card cannot be displayed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from capturing this information.
Our company checks the authenticity of any payment/invoice/delivery address information for online orders placed by using a credit card against any Credit Card Fraud. Therefore, the accuracy of financial and address/telephone information of customers, who place orders from our website for the first time, must be confirmed to proceed with their orders to the supply and delivery stage. If necessary, we contact the credit card holder, i.e. customer, or the related bank In order to check this information.
Only you can access and change all the information you provide while you become a member. It is not possible for unauthorized parties to access and modify information on you if you protect your member login information securely. To that end, we use the 128-bit SSL encryption during the membership process. This system is an international encryption standard that is not possible to crack.
1. To abide by the requirements of the rules of law such as Laws, Decrees and Regulations, etc. that are issued and enforced by the competent legal authorities.
2. In order to fulfill the requirements of the “Membership Agreement” concluded by our company with users and other agreements and to implement these.
3. To request information about users for the purpose of any research or investigation conducted by any competent administrative and judicial authority.
4. Any other circumstance where disclosing the information is essential to protect the rights or security of users.
Never include your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send about your order to our company’s/website’s Customer Services. Information contained in the e-mails can be accessed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted from your e-mails under any circumstances.
Our company can acquire information about users visiting our website and how they use our website through a technical communication file (Cookies). Said technical communication files are small text files that are sent by a website to a user’s browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the web by storing the status and preferences of the site.
The technical communication file assists to obtain statistical information about the number of visitors of the site, their purpose, the frequency of their visits, and their surfing time on the site, and to generate dynamically advertisements and contents from user pages exclusively designed for the members. The technical communication file does not intend to retrieve data or any other personal data from the main memory or your e-mail. Most browsers are designed to accept the technical communication file at first, but users, if they wish, can change the settings to prevent the receipt of the technical communication file or to ensure receiving an alert when the technical communication file is sent.
Title: GARANTI GIYIM KOMPOZIT TEKNOLOJILERI SAN VE TIC. A.S.
Address: MEDRESE MAH. SEHIT MEHMET ARMAGAN ALPER SOKAK MEVLANA ESER APT. SIT. NO:5/31 MERKEZ/YOZGAT
Phone: 0 354 558 11 07-08
Fax: 0 354 558 11 09
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear Customers, we show the utmost sensitivity to the security of your personal data. In this scope, we would like to inform you about the purposes of processing all data pertaining to individuals who benefit from our products and services as well as all individuals who are linked to our company in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (LPPD), the legal grounds for such processing, data collection methods, to whom such data may be transferred and for which purposes and the rights granted by LPPD to you.
Pursuant to the LPPD, the personal data you have shared with us via our website may be recorded, stored, maintained, and updated for the purposes of our activities and services and modified, reorganized, disclosed to third parties in the cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation and processed by us in the capacity of Data Supervisor within the framework defined in the LPPD.
In this context, once you join our system, you automatically give your explicit consent to the processing, transfer, and sharing of your personal data, including your sensitive personal data, within the scope of the LPPD and other relevant legislation, as well as the performance of other transactions listed above.
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data and Legal Grounds:
- Getting to know our customers and understanding their needs better,
- Enhancing our communication with our customers and providing more effective and high-quality services,
- Carrying out sales, marketing, advertisement, and promotion activities,
- Organizing corporate communication and event management activities and processes,
- Offering tailored products, services, and proposals to our customers,
- Measuring their satisfaction from our products and services,
- Developing and diversifying our products and services in line with the requests and needs of our customers and conducting the necessary quality and standard controls,
- Increasing/improving the quality of the services/products offered to our customers, offering special advertisements, campaigns, advantages, and other benefits for sales and marketing activities, and conducting other sales, marketing, and CRM (Customer Relations Management) activities, including telesales activities,
- Conducting analyses and profiling studies for sales and marketing activities,
- Sending commercial e-mails to you if you check the checkbox on our website.
The personal data you shared with us will be processed in accordance with the legislation and other regulations on the processing and protection of the personal data, including Law No. 6698 unless the above-listed legitimate grounds are no longer applicable.
How to Collect Your Personal Data:
Your personal data may be collected by our Company or other real or legal persons that process data on behalf of our company via verbal, written, or electronic means, including, but not being limited to, the following methods:
- Membership form you filled in either on an electronic medium or physically,
- Membership to our website or social networks that allow login to our website,
- Communication forms that are available on our website and other websites of third parties and filled in by you to contact us,
- Cookies utilized to recognize you,
- Various agreements you have made with our Company and e-mails, faxes, and letters you have sent to our Company,
- Third parties that process data on behalf of our company or support our company in any phase of the membership program,
- Our customer services channels, including our employees, digital marketing and call centers,
- Use of social media channels and search engines such as Google, etc.,
- Market survey companies and companies and programs that are useful for measuring customer satisfaction,
- Membership agreements and other similar agreements, campaigns, applications, forms, and proposals,
- Our dealers, franchises (if any, in the future), and other sales networks.
Transferring Your Personal Data:
Your personal data can be shared with our Group of Companies within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes in accordance with the LPPD and applicable legislation and they can be transferred to the following persons for the purposes of our services, including, but not being limited to, those listed:
- Our business partners, business contacts, performance assistants, dealers, and sub-contractors and regulators and regulatory organizations in line with the purpose of our services,
- Due to the information technologies we use, servers located in Turkey or abroad, companies providing this server support, and domestic/foreign individuals and institutions from whom we procure physical server and/or cloud services,
- Companies that process data on behalf of our company and support our company in measuring customer satisfaction, profiling, sales and marketing and processing of personal data, including SMS, mailing and archiving,
As the Owner of Personal Data, your rights listed under Article 11 of the LPPD are:
- Being informed about whether your personal data are processed or not,
- Requesting information regarding your personal data if they were processed,
- Being informed about the purpose of processing your personal data and whether these were properly used or not;
- Being informed about the third parties to whom your personal data were transferred within Turkey or abroad,
- Requesting the rectification of missing or inaccurate data, if any,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data, which will be evaluated based on the purpose, term, and legitimacy principles,
- Requesting notification of transactions to third parties to whom personal data were transferred, in case of rectification, deletion, or destruction of personal data,
Objecting to any outcome that is detrimental to you as a result of the analyses of the processed data by exclusively automated systems and requesting to be indemnified for your damages if your personal data are processed in breach of the laws and you incur damages as a result.
In accordance with the paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the LPPD, you may delivery your request for exercising your above-mentioned rights in writing through an application by the Applicant in person, via notary public, sending to the Company’s registered e-mail address, signed by the “secure electronic signature” as defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070.
Data Supervisor: GARANTI GIYIM KOMPOZIT TEKNOLOJILERI SAN VE TIC. A.S.
Address: MEDRESE MAH. SEHIT MEHMET ARMAGAN ALPER SOKAK MEVLANA ESER APT. SIT. NO:5/31 MERKEZ/YOZGAT
* If you request the deletion, destruction, or anonymization of your Personal Data, we would like to remind you that you will be deleted from our membership system and thus, you will no longer be able to benefit from the advantages of our membership system as of the relevant date.