Surgical gowns are personal protective health equipment produced for use in hospitals, operating rooms, healthcare institutions, etc.
Disposable personal protective gowns are designed to create a barrier between sterile and non-sterile areas and are used to prevent or minimize the fluid-borne infections between patients and healthcare professionals.
- Non-woven spunbond production.
- It has antiperspirant properties thanks to its breathability
- Barrier feature offering resistance against any liquid
- Resistant to moisture and bacterial penetration.
- Puncture, tear and abrasion-resistant.
- Free from toxic substances.
- It is lint, air and dust-free.
- Compatible with sterilization processes.
- Optional antibacterial feature.
- Sizes of S-M-L-XL.
- It conforms to European Union standards.
- Produced from first quality raw material fabric with 100% polypropylene. It does not harm human health in any way.
- The products offered for sale can be produced in hygienic conditions in our workshop with different color and size options.